Homeopathy is a natural system of medicine that
utilizes minute doses of carefully selected
ingredients to enhance the body's natural healing
Homeopathic medicines can be sold with only one
substance per bottle, called Single Remedies. Or in
various blends of substances called Combination
Remember, Homeopathy does not interact with side
effects, so homoepathy can be used along with
prescriptions drugs, vitamins, & other homeopathic
When homeopathic remedies are used by a classical
homeopathic practitioner, often only one remedy is
used at a time & allowed to work completely.
We have 2000 Single Remedies in various potencies,
mother tintures, liquid dilution, tablets & pellets for the classical
CAN'T FIND a remedy, potency, or ailment on our
to order remedies or potencies not shown on-line.
Homeopathy for Health proudly offers to the
top homeopathic manufacturers. The companies have the highest standards of quality and manufacture FDA regulated homeopathic remedies. We carry lines such as
Natural Care, Natra Bio, Bio-Allers, Natures Way, Standard
Homeopathics, King Bio, Hylands, Heel, BHI (Biological
Homeopathic Industries), Boiron.
Our Top Selling Combination Remedies. Click onto the Remedy for More Information.
- Alertness - Use for improved mental clarity, help concentrating on school studies or work, mental stress and fatigue.
- Allergy - Use before and after exposure to chemicals, pollutants. Also for hayfever and allergy relief.
- Arthritis - Stiffness of joints, especially worse in morning and before movement or wet weather. Relief for gout, rheumatism, swollen joints.
- Calming - Use for irritability, restlessness, depression. Children and adult restlessness and insomnia.
- Hair & Skin - Use for thinning hair, hair loss due to illness or trauma. Skin problems such as dry skin, acne.
- Injury - Use for injuries, bruises, accidents, pain, trauma, etc.
- Lymphatic - Swollen lympth glands, tonsils, etc.
- Sinus - Use for runny nose, colds, sinus discomfort due to flu, allergies, hayfever, etc.
- Spasm/Pain - Abdominal cramps due to children's colic, overexertion, pains associated with menses.
- Stomach -Use for indigestion, children's overeating, gas, belching, nausea, queasiness, stomach pains and cramps.
- Throat - Use at first sign of sore throat. Mucus constriction or tickling in throat. Hoarseness or cough.